Life is too short to be anything but happy

Friday, March 28, 2014

Dream Travels

With spring break coming up right around the corner, it makes me wish I was headed somewhere around the world! I will satisfy myself by looking at pictures of amazing places. It is not exactly the same thing, but I can dream!


1. Paris, France
    This place is probably on everyone's list.. because it should be! So stereotypical, but I long to visit the Eiffel Tower and eat at famous cafes, wearing a beret.

The Eiffel Tower, Paris

2. Barcelona, Spain
    My Spanish teacher went here last year, and would show us a new picture of the city everyday. It is a very vibrant city where boredom would never occur. The Barcelona Cheetah Girl's Disney movie is their best film.


3. Santorini, Greece
    The Kardashians (bad but oh so good) went here on a vacation last year and it is GORGEOUS. And we can't forget Mamma Mia. The white buildings and the bright blue sea is breathtaking.


 
4. Swiss Alps, Switzerland
    To me, mountains are breathtaking. One day I would love to own a cottage in the mountains. The Sound of Music and Julie Andrews are a few of my favorite things.


5. The Great Wall of China, China
    I am so mesmerized by this amazing, long wall. I would never be able to cover the whole 5,500 miles, but I would love to walk or run as much as possible!


These are a just a handful of the many spots I'd love to go to. I hope to hit all these places and more! Becoming a world traveler is on my to-do list. I am such a sucker for amazing views.

What are some of your dream vacations?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hunter! I loved looking at all of the pictures and imagining what it would be like to travel to those places. I've actually been to Barcelona, Spain! We landed there before departing on a Mediterranean cruise and our flight home took off from the city, so we spent a total of two days there. It was so colorful and cultural! We went to Park Güell and saw the buildings in the picture above! We also went into La Sagrada Família, the huge church there! It was amazing!

    Some of my dream vacations would be to go back to Rome and stay for at least a week. I loved Italy! I would also love going to South Africa and going on a safari. The animals would be so cool! Finally, like you, I think seeing the Great Wall of China would be breath-taking. I didn't know it's 5,500 miles long! That's such a mind blowing fact.

    Great blog! I hope you get to travel to all of these places some day :)

    ReplyDelete