Life is too short to be anything but happy

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Reese's Bottom Cheesecakes


These Reese's Bottom Cheesecakes are a fun spin on the classic cheesecake. They are also super easy and quick to make. These were gone within a few hours at my house!


Ingredients
  •  1 box of JELLO instant no-bake cheesecake mix
  •  12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups 
  • 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
  • Paper cupcake liners
  •  Cupcake pan









Steps
 1. Line the cupcake pan with liners and place a Reese's cup at the bottom of each. 





2. Follow the steps on the JELLO instant no-bake cheesecake mix. The mix should be thick when you are done mixing

3. With a spoon, place the cheesecake mix on the top of each Reese's cup. Fill each almost to the top. 





4. Mix the crust mix provided and 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.



5. Sprinkle on top of each mini cheesecake.



6. Put the cheesecakes in the freezer for 1 hour. 

7. Enjoy your little cheesecake!




6 comments:

  1. Hello Hunter,
    this looks very fun and delicious! I hope I can make them at some point! :)

    Are there any suggestions/warnings I should keep in mind if I do make them? I've never made Cheesecake before, but the instructions seem very straight forward and easy to follow. I just want to make sure so I don't mess up.

    ~Lorryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter,
    Wow this looks so yummy! As a fan of cheesecake, chocolate, and peanut butter, I can certainly appreciate a combination thereof made in your own home!
    This looks so simple and pretty that I can't wait for this snowstorm to clear up so I can buy the ingredients.
    Is it really this simple? I can't believe it; this looks SO delicious and cute and professional.
    Also, do you know if there is no-bake chocolate cheesecake mix? And if so, do you think it would be yummy?
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter,
    Your mini cheesecake bites look delicious. I never would have thought to put them in a muffin tin like that. They look like something you would find on pinterest, is that where you found the recipe?
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter,

    These cupcakes look really good. It is nice how they are in the cupcake tin, making then a quick bit-sized snack. I also liked how you switched up the traditional cheesecake. The traditional is sometimes boring, but adding the Reese's is a nice touch and makes it more interesting. It is also interesting how you put the crust on the top of the cheesecake as opposed to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda-Yes, I saw a picture of these on Pinterest, but came up with the ingredients and such. So these aren't my original idea, but I did come up with everything else!

    Heidi- Thank you for your kind words! I am not positive if Jello has a no bake chocolate cheesecake mix, but I have no doubt that it would taste great to use that instead of the Vanilla!

    Lorryn- This was actually my first time dealing with cheesecake mix. As you can see, it went okay! If you follow the directions there should be no problem.

    Parker- The Reese's make the cheesecake 100 times better. I am not a fan of cheesecake on it's own, but the Reese's add the extra kick.

    Thanks everyone for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunter,
    I must say I absolutely love cheese cake. When I see it available on the menu at restaurants I usually end up ordering it. Your cheese cake recipe looks delicious unfortunately though I am allergic to peanut butter! Maybe share another recipe without reese's?

    ReplyDelete